Evolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolutions

FFXI Siren Server: Evolutions Linkshell Forum.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evolutions Expectations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vise
Mega Boss
Mega Boss
Vise

Evolutions Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Evolutions Expectations   Evolutions Expectations I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:17 pm

Rules?

Lets start of by saying we have no Rules in Evolutions.

We do however have expectations, and if these are not met certain actions will be taken. Whether that means being placed on probation or kicked, I will decide on each matter on it's own merit.

Section 1: Drama

In Evolutions we provide a drama free enviroment, we expect everyone to be respectful of each others feelings. Although we are looking for great success, this is a game and above all we want fun.

Section 2: Player Requirements

Player requirement is set in their individual application, we expect applications to be 100% accurate at the time posted.

If you have multiple 75 jobs we expect them to be geared to a high level and accessible. Having to take 30min to mule gear is not acceptable.

We are an Endgame linkshell and expect all members to be equipped to the best they can for events, this includes subjobs. Turning up to an event as a level 75 WHM/MNK in Seer's gear is not acceptable.
If leaders and fellow members give advice on perhaps better gear options, please listen to what they say, as mostly they are trying to help you.

Players must bring appropriate items to events without question. If you come to an event without a Reraise item, do not request a Raise III, you will take an R whatever or homepoint.
Other items such as Ninjitsu tools or Sneak/Invis pots are also mandatory along with event dependant meds such as Echo Drops or Poison Potions.

Section 3: Leadership

Any requests by Leaders or Sack Holders must be done as asked. You are expected to be respectful while Leaders are talking and listen.
If you have any issues with a Sack Holder or Leader please speak to the individual in /tell or speak to myself and I will deal with the issue.
Do not cause any drama within the LS, it makes people unhappy and spoils the enjoyment of the game.

The same applies with fellow players both inside and out of LS. Anyone found causing trouble will be delt with. We as an LS want to be seen as succesful and mature in our operations, as such we expect all members to behave in a fitting way. Shouting insults about people in Whitegate is not acceptable.

Section 4: Gameplay

All players are expected to play to the best of their ability, going AFK every 2 min will not do.

Going AFK without notice can cause death to fellow players, do not do it.

We expect members to attend events as much as possible, not doing so will effect your lotting rights greatly.
We understand people have real life issues, if you have a problem and are unable to attend we expect to be notified. For example I work shifts 3 days on 3 days off so sometimes I am unable to attend events. I make sure Leaders know when I am working so arrangements can be made.

Section 5: Warnings and actions

If any inappropriate behaviour is found or an expectation is not met, warning or action will be taken.

These will be communicated to the individual in question via /tell or email

Anyone who is put on a warning will be under observation for a discussed amount of time. If any expectations are not met further action may be taken resulting in being removed from the linkshell.

I will inform the individual of punishment, if there is a need for one. It will be fair but it will fit the action.

If you are put on a warning or punished, it will remain between myself, leaders and the individual only.

Section 6: Lotting

We do not have a Points list for events. All events are based on attendance, attitude and job priority.

An item rank/lotting chart will be set up for each event based on the above.
If you attend more than the person ahead of you in the chart, you will move infront of them and take lot.

For more information please see the lotting rules posted under each event.
Back to top Go down
https://evolutions.rpg-board.net

Evolutions Expectations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolutions :: Evolutions :: About us-
Jump to: