Evolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolutions

FFXI Siren Server: Evolutions Linkshell Forum.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CoP....Please lets get it going....

Go down 
+3
Xcity
Flashgrant
Kyoshirro
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoshirro
Leader
Leader

CoP....Please lets get it going.... Empty
PostSubject: CoP....Please lets get it going....   CoP....Please lets get it going.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:03 pm

For those of you who do not have Sea access or are struggling to get through CoP like me we should band together and push through it... I am currently on Sacrarium but stopped because i wanted to get Harness for thf i have decided to give up on that and get through CoP if you are interested in starting a CoP static reply to this with the current mission you are on and we will try to organize a few teams to get us all through it....
Back to top Go down
Flashgrant
Leader
Leader
Flashgrant

PostSubject: Re: CoP....Please lets get it going....   CoP....Please lets get it going.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:50 am

Please can ppl respond with there current CoP missions so we can work through them and get sea
Back to top Go down
Xcity

PostSubject: Re: CoP....Please lets get it going....   CoP....Please lets get it going.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:47 am

I´m @ 3-5 Darkness Named

woul´d be very happy if we can do that together
Back to top Go down
Kyoshirro
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Sacrarium   CoP....Please lets get it going.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:50 am

Stuck in the wonderful world of Sacrarium i know of 3 other ppl on this ls on the same mission.
Back to top Go down
Yakuzeku

PostSubject: Re: CoP....Please lets get it going....   CoP....Please lets get it going.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:36 am

Yaku is~

But really if I'm not dragged on doing CoP on him now, I won't bother, I already have a char with Sea. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Horo

PostSubject: Re: CoP....Please lets get it going....   CoP....Please lets get it going.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:00 am

Hi,

I know this is alittle late but if your still doing the CoP missions i'd like to join. I'm currently on 2-5 'Ancient Vows'.

Let me know if its possible.

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
BLOODLUSTY

PostSubject: Re: CoP....Please lets get it going....   CoP....Please lets get it going.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:24 am

I think a set timeslot should be given to help members beat COP during the week, i.e. sunday 12:00 midday onwards.

Also if we get the situation where we have a sky overflow, maybe a few could break off and go and progress with COP ... just a thought

We will progress much faster as a linkshell getting people acsess and encouraging sea events as early as possible.

If you are on a said mission, lets say 3.5 etc. its up to you to have all cutscenes and triggers rdy, so if members have time to help its a quick run to the fight area and kick some ass.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshirro
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Good Point   CoP....Please lets get it going.... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:40 am

Blood has a good point. This is not gonna be a jump on the back and we carry you through the mission...Do your research have your triggers and necessary items ready...CoP will be Constant as we grow in size but you have to know what you are doing for the mission...

We are only as strong as our weakest link.
Back to top Go down
wolfpack

PostSubject: cop   CoP....Please lets get it going.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:03 pm

me and kitfox were in a static that folded at the top floor of promy-vahzl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoP....Please lets get it going....   CoP....Please lets get it going.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CoP....Please lets get it going....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolutions :: HNM/ZNM and Other Events :: Other Events-
Jump to: