Evolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolutions

FFXI Siren Server: Evolutions Linkshell Forum.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
asther

appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp Empty
PostSubject: appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp   appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:15 pm

lol!

Last edited by asther on Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vise
Mega Boss
Mega Boss
Vise

PostSubject: Re: appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp   appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:43 pm

By all accounts the worst application I have seen.

With the actions Evra did to be kicked from the LS and the strength of this application, I feel he does not take us seriously.

My innitial vote is a decline however, I will put this up for Vote with the other leaders.

a responce will be known shortly
Back to top Go down
https://evolutions.rpg-board.net
Kyoshirro
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: WTF???   appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:01 pm

I regarded Evrardin as a close friend but seeing this application angers me we spend alot of time trying to organize and execute our events. Loyalty and Trust are 2 important factors that everyone in this ls must have as far as i am concerned this application is an insult to us and i am deeply hurt by a FRIEND who i once believed in and trusted.......

Application Denied..
Back to top Go down
Trivium
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp   appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:25 pm

Dude..... really? i agree with vise that app is terrible. i vote /no for allowing you back in the shell sorry bro, good luck finding a shell that suits you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp   appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolutions :: Evolutions :: Applications-
Jump to: