Evolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolutions

FFXI Siren Server: Evolutions Linkshell Forum.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sky Team-up!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vise
Mega Boss
Mega Boss
Vise

Sky Team-up! Empty
PostSubject: Sky Team-up!   Sky Team-up! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:46 pm

Hello Guys.

I have been having discussions with Zacknafein from Bregan Daerth for a couple of weeks.

We have decided both of our linkshells will Team up for Sky.

This basically means we will work together to pop and kill our Gods and support each other.

This is an advantage to both linkshells as we have a lot more people and enables both linkshells to get what they need done.

Me and Zack have both talked about it in great detail, it will not effect the overall structure of the linkshell, It just means we are stronger for Gods.

I am very excited about this and hopefully you will all agree it means brighter possibilities for our future.

As the leader of Bregan Daerth, Zack would be given a sack in our linkshell for Sky, as he would help support me. I would expect everyone to treat him with the same respect as you would a normal leader/member within the shell.

The team-up will start from next Saturday.

This Saturday I will not be on as I am getting a new internet setup, a leader will take over the run. It will be a farming heavy run, we need to finish God sets so that next week we can do ALL GODS AND KIRIN!!!

Even though I will not be on I expect everyone to attend and make the farm a sucess, so that we can be rewarded with much wanted items next week.

Peace

Vise
Back to top Go down
https://evolutions.rpg-board.net
Kyoshirro
Leader
Leader

Sky Team-up! Empty
PostSubject: Make it happen   Sky Team-up! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:52 am

I am all for us teaming up with BD This will help us jump start into our God Fights...(we need the man power)with the addittion of our strong new members and BD backing us up we will definately have more success in Sky....
Back to top Go down
Themutznutz
Leader
Leader
Themutznutz

Sky Team-up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Team-up!   Sky Team-up! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:42 pm

Low attendance from Evolutions on Saturday was disappointing.

We are teaming up with another LS to give us both impressive power to take on the top Gods, get the top drops, and get everyone the equipment they desire.

However, if we cant even be bothered to attend our own farming runs, I can state with absolute certainty there will be people not getting the drops they want!!

I personally would rather see a drop (even from an Evolutions pop item) go to a BD player who showed dedication to both our LS than to one of our own who cant be bothered to attend farming runs.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sky Team-up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Team-up!   Sky Team-up! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sky Team-up!
Page 1 of 1