Evolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolutions

FFXI Siren Server: Evolutions Linkshell Forum.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sky Ranking System

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vise
Mega Boss
Mega Boss
Vise

Sky Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Sky Ranking System   Sky Ranking System I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:39 pm

Hi Guys

Lotting in Sky is based on attendance attitude and job priority.

This Ranking System is based upon all those factors and who requested first.

For example:

If PLD A requested to be added to the list for Koenig Schaller on Monday,
and PLD B requested to be added for it on Saturday, PLD A would be 1st in line for lot.

However if for the next 2 week PLD A did not attend events, and PLD B did, PLD B would move ahead and take priority lot.

This being said, I will not punish people if they miss the odd event and let know know about it. I will only change the order should I feel the individual is not meeting the Linkshell Expectations.

Please check the link below here, to see the current Ranking System and where you stand on it.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pNjZxTUhxmPoZkzawWqW5YQ

The Spreadsheet can and will be changed as new Wishlists are made and items are obtained.

Thanks

Vise
Back to top Go down
https://evolutions.rpg-board.net
aem

Sky Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Ranking System   Sky Ranking System I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:46 am

I've now taken lead on wish-list ranking order. Please ensure all wish lists are up to date, and you've added everything you require.

As previously stated, participation on both Mondays and Saturdays ensures higher lotting order. Turning up for both events greatly improves your order.
Back to top Go down

Sky Ranking System
Page 1 of 1