Evolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolutions

FFXI Siren Server: Evolutions Linkshell Forum.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylda_

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Player Name: Sylda

Jobs at 75: PLD WAR SMN BLU
Main Job: PLD
Other Jobs/Subs: NIN THF SAM WHM RDM SCH DNC DRG
Merits:
-HP 5 / MP 3 / STR 3 / VIT 2
-Sword 8 / Great Axe 8 Shield 4
-SMN magic 8 / Blue magic 8
-Enemity 2 / Critical hit rate 4 / Enemy Critical 2
WAR: Berserk 2 / aggressor 2 / Dble Attack 5 / Warcry 1 / Warrior's charge 5 / Savagery 5
PLD: Sentinel 5 / Rampart 5 / Fealthy 1 / Chivalry 4 / Guardian 5
SMN: Avatar Physical acc 5 /Avatar Physical Attack 5 / All BPs 1, Wind Blade 5
BLU: Physical Potency 5 / Magical Potency 5 / Assimilation 5 / Convergence 3

Sky Access: [O]
Sea Access: [O]
Dynamis Status: All wins, but Tav.

Ziliart Mission Status: Finished
ToAH Mission Status: Finished
CoP Mission Status: Finished

Why do you want to join Evolutions? Im looking for a LS doing sea, ZNM and fun events, im also interested in sky and KSNM99 and others lil things ^^. I like to tank alot but also like to have fun with my WAR or SMN.

Where are you from and what timezone are you in? Im from France, its GMT+1 or +2 depending summer time or winter time.

Do you have any endgame experience? I have been in several LSs, StraightJackets long ago (sky and sea mainly, limbus and dyna too), Validus (HNMs, sea, dyna, Ouryu/V2/KSNM99), then EndlessNight (HNMs, sky, sea, ZNMs a few), VeeThree where im still (for Dyna and Einjhenart), BreganDaerth where im actually(sky). Im also in a limbus LS (DontDropTheSoap) and a Salvage LS.

Have you come from a previous Endgame LS? BreganDaerth , i want to leave as they dont do sea runs, no ZNMs etc. I stayed in there until now only for help and have fun (as i have everything i want from sky...only need some hands to finish my Kirin set)

Do you have any friends in Evolutions? I know several people from Evolutions as they do Dynas with VeeThree and as somes did Einjhenar with VeeThree too.
Back to top Go down
Elensar

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:12 pm

Hey Sylda Would be awseome having you on the team! I know first hand you own all ^^
Back to top Go down
Sylda_

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:12 pm

I also want to add some details about my Endgame experience.
I have tanked almost everything in game, Fafnir, Nidhogg, Tiamat, Khimaira, Ouryu, all Jailers, all gods, Ultima/Omega...etc. Been main tank in dyna alot of times (even if im not anymore in V3 :p). I also have good experience on HNMs as SMN. I think my WAR is well geared and i had some zerg fun @ V2 and KV...

Im playing for about 4 or 5 years now ... so i have see alot...but its always left some things to discover in this game and thats why we love it ! So i want to join you guys to see alot more and have some fun moments with you enjoying this game Smile
Back to top Go down
Trivium
Leader
Leader

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:08 am

Got my /vote finally a real pally to tank so i can look bad LOL
Back to top Go down
Vise
Mega Boss
Mega Boss
Vise

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:07 am

Hi Sylda

Obvously I know you from V3 and I am more than happy to accept you to the Linkshell

/welcome to the team!

Please see me or a leader and we will get you a nice blue pearl.

Vise
Back to top Go down
https://evolutions.rpg-board.net
Sylda_

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:52 am

Allright !
See you soon in game ^^ Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1