Evolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolutions

FFXI Siren Server: Evolutions Linkshell Forum.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocchilo

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:59 am

Player Name: Pocchilolo

Jobs at 75: RDM, SMN
Main Job: RDM
Other Jobs/Subs: BLM60, BLU 59, WHM 41 (all up and coming)
Merits: 7/8 Enfeebling, 1 ParalyseII, 2 PhalanxII, 1 SlowII, 1 DiaIII, 1 MP, 1 Spell Interuption rate down, 1 convert recast, 1 ice magic acc.

Sky Access: [O] Mark with an O if you have access to Sky or an X if you dont.
Sea Access: [O] Mark with an O if you have access to Sea or an X if you dont.
Dynamis Status: Access to all, wins in all but Xarc and Tav.

Ziliart Mission Status: The Sealed Shrine
ToAH Mission Status: Complete
CoP Mission Status: 8-3 (hope to finish that tonight, lol)

Why do you want to join Evolutions? I've fairly recently got Sea access and have already spent alot of time familiarising myself with it. I would very much like to join a Limbus group and gain knowledge in that area to progress myself as an FFXI gamer. I would like to point out I am currently a Braegen Darth Member for Sky and will be loyal to that shell in respect of runs until it is no more. After this time I will be more than happy to run with you guys for Sky.

Where are you from and what timezone are you in? England, GMT.

Do you have any endgame experience? Yes, Dynamis, Sky, Nyzul Isle (if that counts) and some Salvage.

Have you come from a previous Endgame LS? If so who and why did you leave?
Well as I'm sure most of you are aware I'm still with V3 and have no intentions of leaving, so technically I haven't 'come' from another shell in that respect. I have explained my loyalty to BD above. Otherwise no.

Do you have any friends in Evolutions? Um well I've known Flashgrant a couple of years since an old social ls, also Vise through V3. Faline and Trivium frequent my current social ls from time to time. I think I read TSB is in this shell, I also know him though V3. If I've missed anyone then I'm sorry ><;

If you would like to add any further information to improve your applications please do so here.
Um, well as much as I don't have any Limbus experience I have spent alot of time researching it, watching vids etc. I am more than happy to join you guys in other activities if I am needed and have the time. Oh and when it comes to my SMN it is recently 75 and I have decided to put off meriting it at the moment as RDM is my main and I want it to be the best it can be before I start meriting another job. I have the train of thought that I'd rather 1 job awesome than 10 jobs average.
Back to top Go down
Themutznutz
Leader
Leader
Themutznutz

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:45 pm

Jobs at 75: RDM.

Gets my vote.

Now, what was the rest of the application...............

lol.
Back to top Go down
Flashgrant
Leader
Leader
Flashgrant

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:16 pm

Got my vote
Gl poc Smile
Back to top Go down
Pocchilo

Application Empty
PostSubject: continuation...   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:42 pm

As scheduled, CoP has now been completed this evening, so I would like to add that to my app Razz
Back to top Go down
Trivium
Leader
Leader

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:22 am

Nice app pocc grats on cop got my /vote goodluck
Back to top Go down
Vise
Mega Boss
Mega Boss
Vise

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:47 am

Known you through V3 for a while

always a very nice person and a good player

Accepted!!

Welcome to the team

Please see myself or a leader for a pearl

(my internet is broke at home so might be best asking a leader)

Vise
Back to top Go down
https://evolutions.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1